National Library of France
This is worthy because :
1. It demands people interact with their environment.
2. It gives back the production of space to the individual.
3. It creates temporary & adaptable spaces
4. It provides a solar shading system.
5. It reinforces the ‘individual’ in the corporate office typology.
6. It puts HUMANS on display as the facade / public face of the building.
I am going to steal, dissect, and create multiple permutations of this idea … This is brilliant on so many levels.
centurykentrickinetic asked: Shout out from the dark. What have you been up to?
What’s up! Is this Abdul?